A Guide for Buying The Right CBD Products
The CBD industry is growing quickly and becoming an increasingly competitive market. Finding the right product for a new CBD customer can be a difficult task. From finding the right type of product to a high quality product, this article will help guide you through the CBD industry and the huge range of products available. Different products are meant for sore muscles, sleep aids, overall wellness, and much more. Let us help you find the CBD product that is right for you!
How do you know if it’s a good CBD company?
Choosing the right CBD company is the first step in finding the right product for you. There are several factors that you should consider when choosing a quality CBD brand. Here is what you want to look for to find a quality company:
- Customer Reviews: Make sure the brands you are considering have excellent customer reviews. You not only want to make sure customers like the product, but that they are responsive and helpful when educating their customers on their product.
- USA made CBD: Make sure your products are made in America and comply with US laws regarding THC regulation, hemp growing standards, and quality materials.
- Third Party Testing: When doing your due diligence to find the right brand, make sure they provide third party testing on each product so you can see what is in each product. If the company has nothing to hide, they will show you their lab analysis of each product batch.
- Quality Ingredients: High quality ingredients are very important when choosing a CBD product. It may cost more but the results will be more beneficial to help your health and wellness. Quality ingredients follow US hemp farming standards and are pesticide and chemical free.
- Extraction Methods: CBD is extracted a couple different ways. Make sure you use products that have been put through CO2 extraction to get a high quality product.
Red Flags When Buying CBD
When it comes to finding quality CBD products, you need to make sure you avoid some red flags for bad CBD brands. Third party testing and certifications are always the first step to finding a quality product. A brand with a quality product will not only invest in outside lab testing but will be willing to show you the results. If not, the brand is mostly likely hiding something in their ingredients. The cost of CBD products is another way to find potential issues with CBD. Any brand that prices their products well below competitors is most likely cutting corners or providing low grade, low quality products.
How to Determine the Best CBD Prices
Cost is a major factor in how consumers buy products. Buying a medium to high price CBD product is usually an indication of a quality product. Although it doesn’t give you the full picture, it gives you a starting point to finding a great product. Higher priced products usually follow the highest quality hemp standards, use high quality CO2 extractions, and provide third party testing to show what is in their product. Buying a low quality, low grade CBD product can turn off new customers to a product that could be life changing for their health and wellness.
CBD Consumption Methods
Once you find a CBD brand that you trust, the next step is determining what product is best fit for you. Here is a quick list of CBD products and how to consume them:
- CBD Oil: CBD tinctures are the industry standard and most popular products in the industry. They are beneficial as they are an oil that uses a dropper to put the CBD oil under your tongue. You hold it there for 30 seconds to directly reach your bloodstream. CBD tinctures provide the entire endocannabinoid system providing a boost to your entire system. Most tinctures are infused with flavors such as mint, orange, or vanilla. An added benefit is that you can add CBD tinctures to your morning coffee or incorporate it into your meals.
- CBD Topicals: Topicals, salves or pain creams are becoming more popular. These CBD products are applied directly to your skin to localize the area of your body that will benefit from CBD. This method is ideal for athletes, workout warriors, or people with everyday aches and pains to help soothe sore muscles or achy joints. It can be applied multiple times per day to help relieve your pain.
- CBD Softgel Capsules: CBD capsules are an easy way to take your daily CBD on the go. They are contained in a softgel pill that you can add to your daily routine or keep in your gym bag. An added benefit of CBD softgels is having additives such as melatonin for sleep or immune boosting supplements to help your immune system at the same time you are getting your daily CBD dose.
Final Thoughts On Buying The Right CBD Products
Buying CBD can be intimidating and complicated for beginners in the CBD world. Every consumer has a personal experience with their needs and what products will benefit them the most. Following the information in this guide will help you determine quality products and brands. After you find a quality brand, you can experiment with different products before finding the perfect product for you. If you have additional questions after reading this post, feel free to reach out to Glacier Organics at email@example.com to learn more. We are happy to help!
Use code WELLNESS25 for 25% off your first order with Glacier Organics